Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Assignment one

I have been agonising for weeks over the first assignment, and its due tomorrow. I keep changing my topic. One minute I've spent ages writing about e-learning within mathematics, but there is not much information for me to refer to, so I had to scrap that one. The next thing I started on was teachers practice in e-learning, but as I was writing this, I realised that it wasn't of that much interest to me, and felt I was choosing something for the sake of choosing it. Then I thought about writing the assignment on engaging students within e-learning, but I felt this was to broad. I've settled on using e-learning to promote a thinking skills environment, which is what we use at our school, and so far I've got a lot of ideas on how to link e-learning to using this approach to teaching, but I need to find more information to back it up. Totally stressing out as it seems like everytime I am interested in one aspect, there isn't enough information out there, and when I move on to another, it doesnt interest me that much and I just choose it just because it's easy to research. I know I will have finished the assignment in time, but I just worry that I'm going off in the wrong direction. Will keep working on this one, as I'm really interested in it, and hope it all works out. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. So I have just decided to go back to e-learning in teachers practice. I have written a lot on that as it is, and decided that is the way to go. I have offered my services to one of our schools goals, and it just happens to be looking at how e-learning will fit into our curriculum, so it really is a relevant topic for me to do my assignment on. I feel so much better knowing I have made a good choice and it is 100% relevant to me! I need to have an idea of what should be visible in a teachers practice in order to assist in this team!

    ReplyDelete